What makes Atek different from any other Saint Louis masonry company?
- First assessing what the customer wants or needs done is the most important aspect of the business-customer relationship. If we try to sell you something you don’t want or need, we’re going to lose your business.
- We strive to meet the needs of the customer and take every step necessary from understanding the customer’s problem, special needs as well as their budget.
- Keeping in touch with the customer from the start of the project to completion is vital. Here at Atek, the owners are part of the crew and are on site to address any questions or concerns throughout the process.
- After job completion, a full walk around the entire project scope is done with each customer to ensure total satisfaction.
- Quality Workmanship
- The owners, Jake and Josh Thompson are 2nd generation masons and have been involved in the masonry field for decades of combined experience. If there is a problem you have, more than likely, one of the two have encountered it before.
- We like what we do. We enjoy working in the masonry field. We love bringing new life back into old dilapidated brick and stone work.
- You’ll hear many masons say, the best tuckpointing jobs go unnoticed. What this means is, If a tuckpointing job is done properly, no one would know it was done at all. The goal is to make the wall appear new, like it was when originally built. A detailed cleaning of the work area after project completion is also what you’ll get with Atek.
- Working on a budget? There’s usually more than one way to address a problem. We offer you the best and longest lasting solution to most comfortably fit your budget. Want your whole house tuckpointed, but cannot afford it? We can address one or two sides a year for you.
- Reduced Overhead = Competitive Pricing.
- No huge advertising costs. Most of our advertising is word-of-mouth. Our customers tell their friends and so on and so forth. All other advertising is done by the owners including internet advertising.
- No salesman to get a cut. The owners perform the sales and complete the work and pass savings on to you.
- 5 Year Warranty on Solid Tuckpointing work
- As stated is previous blogs here at Atek, a solid tuckpointing job by Atek will last between 25-30 years. We offer one of the longest warranties in our trade. Our warranty for solid work includes labor and material for failure of workmanship. This includes warranties against cracks, holes in the mortar and water entry in any area tuckpointed solid.
by Jacob Thompson